36, 2 Kids, Finally a D Cup! - Fort Worth, TX

Dr. Anderson was highly recommended. I met with...

Dr. Anderson was highly recommended. I met with him and knew he was my surgeon. I had 375 HP gel implants 1 year ago and haven't had a single problem. The surgery was smooth, recovery was as easy as can be expected, and the results are damned near perfect. Dr. Anderson is both kind and very skilled. He's happy to answer questions and genuinely cares about you as a person. I asked about a tummy tuck and he basically told me I didn't need one. I felt very reassured that I obviously didn't have to worry about him trying to upsell, and that he cared more about being honest with me and doing what's best for me than making money off of me. I'm pretty sure he does just fine without having to push procedures because he's in high demand ;) In fact, my anesthesiologist told me that I had hit the lottery right before surgery. Can you beat that kind of endorsement?? Dr. A is the best. If you want a BA in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, contact him!!
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon