My Ultherapy Experience - Will Be Updated Periodically - Fort Myers, FL

I decided to have this done to see if it would...

I decided to have this done to see if it would tighten the skin and help with the wrinkling I get under my eyes when I smile. I only had this done around my eyes, which is why the price was a lot lower.

So let me just start with, this HURTS. I did not expect it to be so intense and at one point started crying and we had to stop. I took a valium and some motrin and we resumed. I had to stop again. I considered not completing the procedure but I wanted to make sure it was done evenly so I sucked it up and finished. I would highly recommend taking something for anxiety and pain before you go.

I'm going to be using this review as a sort of journal of the results I get. As of right now, it's been 1 month since I had it done. I did take pictures before the procedure and will try to update them regularly.

Forgot to add....

I forgot to add that my face hurt for 2 weeks after the procedure. It felt bruised inside but there were no visible bruises. It also affected my nerves, if I touched my face, I felt a sensation way up on my scalp. This also happened during the procedure, I had scalp sensations from the machine going around my eyes. Really weird pain sensation, like electricity.

6 months out

I don't think it did much. There was a slight lifting, my one eyelid sometimes droops a little and it seemed to help that. Didn't do anything for my wrinkles.

I decided to give it another try. This time I took a valium and advil before I left the house. The pain was much more bearable this time. I did take short breaks, but there was no electricity feeling and no hysterical crying spells. lol I am about a week out of the second try and my face is sore but my nerves are fine. I'm hoping that maybe if I do this a few times, it will build up and work. But until then, I am going to give in make an appointment for filler and botox.
Spa Blue MD at Riverchase

I have been seeing the Aesthetician for a while for facials and mild peels. I've come to trust her and I hope I was right in doing so with this procedure. She is always honest with me, patient, and understanding. She even gave me her personal number to call or text if I had any questions.