55 Year Old Man W/ Rosacea Finds a Treatment That Worked! - Fort Myers, FL

I have been fighting with Rosacea for over 15...

I have been fighting with Rosacea for over 15 years and I have tried it ALL!! Creams, Lotions, IPL, OTC products ..you name it I tried it. So lets get right to it. I have a very aggressive Stage 1 w/ some Seborrhea. So I have combo Skin which makes it even tuffer to fix. Here is what I did. I have 2 treatments of V beam. I was bruised and red. After 10 Days I had to us some Steroid ( low dose ) just to calm things down. Only used it for 3 days. NO MORE. Then give it about 1 month for a full recovery. Before you use any other Meds. Meanwhile use Eucirne Red Reduction w/ Green Tint while your healing. Now as per my Doctor I use Elidel for your Seborrhea and now for my Rosacea I use the New Soolantra once a day. I use it at night with Theraderm Sun Block (spf45). I have tried Mirvaso and it didn't do squat for me. So enclosing I have a day regiment and night time. Soolanta at night (8pm) then I put on Elidel at 10pm w/ Theraderm Sun Block.
When I get up I use Theraderm w/ Eucerin Red Relief which has a Green Tint. Great Combo!! And Drink a lot of Water!!
The Soolantra is expensive perhaps you can save up or get samples or a coupon. The Elidel is also expensive but ask you doctor about a manufacture coupon. The first tube is free but the next one cost around 40.00. The Therderm is something I have not purchased yet. Now last but not least. I have dabed small portions of the gold bond itch cream on area's where it does itch from time to time. It is just to keep me from itching it.
I wish I had taken pictures but after 5 days I see a noticeable improvement. I would guess at least a 50% improvement already. Hope it continues.
Good Luck and Stay Tuned for future updates .
Fort Myers Dermatologist

Very attentive and open minded and helpful.