Jumbo Nose Bump - Fort Myers, FL

My experience was amazing. Dr Prendiville and his...

My experience was amazing. Dr Prendiville and his team were so kind and pleasant. They answered every question and checked on me every chance they got. They're main goal was to make sure I was okay. The procedure went great too. I don't remember anything from that day, which is probably a good thing, but I didn't have much pain at all. The most pain came from my throat because of having to constantly breathe through my mouth.

What to expect

I had very little pain in my nose. The most discomfort came from my throat because of not being able to breathe through my nose. I definitely recommend getting a humidifier or 12 because you will be suffering without one. I didn't bruise or swell hardly, but personally I don't bruise easily or eat a huge amount of salty foods. I used a cold compress a little bit but not as much as they told me to. I didn't feel that I needed to and it was uncomfortable having it on. Plan to take at least a week off of school or work because you really won't feel like going.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon