Overall Great Experience for First Time Cosmetic Procedure!

From the front office receptionist and office...

From the front office receptionist and office assistant in Kelly to Dr. Prendiville himself, this is a great office and environment to get your rhinoplasty done. Everything is done in-house. The staff worked around my schedule to get me booked within one week of me giving notice! I had done consultations for the year before the procedure, but ended up deciding on Dr. Prendiville because of his ease to talk with and years of experience on facial plastic surgery. The outcome/results were almost immediate, but they have told me to expect full results after about 1 year; recovery was very on point to what they handed me in the post-op guidelines. So I am patiently waiting but am quite pleased so far. I highly recommend this doctor and his exceptional staff.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consultation was very personal and comforting, Dr. Prendiville is by far the best doctor I have had experience with. He explained every step along the way and his experience shows in his work and expectations.