24 Year Old Pre-Grad School - Fort Myers, FL

Always wished my nose looked more feminine like my...

Always wished my nose looked more feminine like my sister's--I had a bump and it was also wider than I would have liked. After a few years of research and saving up, I decided to get a rhinoplasty and had consults from Los Angeles to West Palm. From the consult, Dr. Prendiville listened to me and had a vision for what I wanted and what would also look best with the facial features I have. I was particularly impressed as he flipped through befores and afters (TONS) of this exact procedure and remembered the patients and their goals and how his team helped the patients get exactly what they were looking for. He is VERY realistic and genuine about expectations and results, but I was blown away by the fact that he has not done a revision in over 10 years (one of the docs I consulted who was considered a top rhinoplasty surgeon according to reviews online etc... told me 20% of surgeries result in revisions). Dr. Prendiville exceeded my already high expectations. I finally have the nose I always wanted, and he and the wonderful Nurse Kelly always make me feel as if I am no bother at all if I have any questions etc... They provide you with cell phone numbers post surgery and are genuinely invested in your happiness and results. TOP NOTCH, and at an excellent value.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is PHENOMENAL at what he does. Genuine, easy to talk to, but also extremely smart and focused on getting the job done perfectly.