42 year old mom of 2 bmi 37

Had my procedure today. Will describe the...

Had my procedure today. Will describe the procedure when I'm feeling better.
The only effect I'm having now is that I'm VERY gassy to the point of being very uncomfortable. Slept most of the afternoon. I think most of the anesthesia side effects have passed. Only a little nausea on the hour long drive home. Family is complaining about my liquid diet induced bad breath LOL! Maybe they'll give me some space for a couple of days.

So far....

....not too bad. I still feel soreness in my belly and back where the ballon is. The gas pains have subsided but I'm making sure to continue my meds for the next couple of days to prevent any further discomfort. I'm longing to eat something though. I think I'm going to try my hand at some soft/pureed foods tonight. We'll see how my stomach reacts so soon after placement.
Manchester Bariatric Surgeon

Is love too strong a word? Okay, that might be a bit excessive. Very personable and encouraging. I had another consultation scheduled with another doctor but after meeting with Ramlogan, I cancelled it. I knew I wanted him to do the procedure. As to the procedure team of physicians, I give them a A+++ for their bedside manner. Equal with the office staff, more importantly Heidi, who provided me with a direct line to answer ANY questions I might have and I had a lot. Got a few gifts too. That was a nice touch.