Upset and Disappointed. Fort Myers, FL

I had to go off HRT due to breast ca, so naturally...

I had to go off HRT due to breast ca, so naturally sex became a painful act. Read about the Mona Lisa, actually my doctors office called me to tell me about it. After serious thoughts I decided to go for it. Big mistake for me, it did absolutely nothing, worse than before tx. The doctor and staff were great, answering all my questions and I was very hopeful, but now four months after my last tx, I have the same problems that I had when I went there,only worse.

Unhappy 65

Well, like I said, the doctor put me on a low dose of hormones, but whatever he did to me with that laser, I still don't feel like myself inside even with the hormones. He had wanted to do another treatment on me but at this point I am afraid and I don't think I'll ever be right inside again, unless the hormones take time to work since I have been without them for so long. So that's where we stand at this point.

Unhappy 65

Well, I went for my 30 day follow today. Basically he said there's nothing else he can think of to help with the symptoms. He asked me if I wanted to try vaginal Premarin, he said some women get relief with that. I said sure, but I'm thinking I'm just going to have to wait til this procedure wears off. My last one was sept 1, so it should start wearing down soon I hope.
Dr Rex Stubbs

The doctor and staff were great, but after three treatments I am worse now than before I started the treatments. Going to Doctor tomorrow to see what is going on.