I Would Recommend Dr. Prendiville to Anyone Seeking an Experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon - Fort Myers, FL

For some time I toyed around with the idea of...

For some time I toyed around with the idea of getting fuller lips, but was reluctant because I was afraid they wouldn't look natural. It wasn't until I met Dr. Prendiville that I was rest assured my lips would not be a focal point, rather an enhancement. His attention to detail and perfectionism is obvious in all that he does. Dr. Prendiville took the time to explain the process and was thorough to the point that any apprehension I had was put at ease. The professionalism of Dr. Prendiville is mirrored by his staff, who are all exceptional. I received Juvederm injections and there was very little discomfort during the procedure and minimal bruising the next day. I could not be happier with how my lips turned out and would recommend Dr. Prendiville to anyone seeking an experienced facial plastic surgeon.

Before and After Pictures