Can't Say Enough About Dr. Gallagher - Fort Myers, FL

I had a hair transplant 25 years ago that resulted...

I had a hair transplant 25 years ago that resulted very pluggy looking. I had to use my cap everywhere I would go in order to hide the not so natural results. I met with Jose and Dr. Gallagher for a consultation in April/2015 and felt very comfortable with both. Jose informed me of the changes in today's hair surgery and Dr. Gallagher created a game plan of removing the old plugs, retransplanting them in smaller units and also adding more density with an FUT procedure. I am thrilled thus far with my results (picture is only 4-months after my surgery). I'm looking forward to more density and coverage in the next 8 months. Thank you Dr. Gallagher and Team!!! I would recommend them to anyone considering hair transplantation.
Fort Myers Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Gallagher is a true professional! His bedside manner was excellent. One of the reasons I chose him above other options is his surgeon background and it showed during the procedure. I felt I was in the best of hands. Great experience and time went by fast. Can't say enough great things about him and his team!