Endoscopic Forehead Lift, Lower Blepharoplasty,mid Face,necklift - Fort Myers, FL

After searching many plastic surgeons in my...

After searching many plastic surgeons in my community and surrounding area I came upon Dr. Prendiville.
It took two years for me to get the courage to do this and one meeting with Dr. Prendiville and I knew he was my doctor.
He was direct, informative answering every question in detail. I felt very strongly that during this meeting looking at other patient results their experience that I was in the right place and decided to move forward.
Day of surgery I of course was nervous but excited and the staff at the surgical center could not have been better.
Everything went great and I was home before I knew it. All questions answered and ready for post op with all my post op instructions.
After almost one month post surgery I can only say if you are considering a procedure of any type don't hesitate to sit and talk to Dr. Prendiville.
You won't be sorry. I cannot believe the results so far but I can tell you that the way I look now is just really natural looking and fresh and I still have a bit of swelling around eye area but wow just so happy!!
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prendiville is tops in my opinion. If your considering any facial procedure and this doctor works in facial area only. To me that was really important.