Coolsculpting. Fort Myers, FL

Last year, in preparation for my wedding, I was...

Last year, in preparation for my wedding, I was seeking a non-invasive treatment that would tighten my skin after losing 23 pounds. My go-to skin expert is none other than esthetician Nydia Collado of Garramone Plastic Surgery. Nydia has treated my skin for years and as always is full of knowledge about the latest in skin treatments and procedures. She educated me on the procedure, the benefits the treatment provided and the results I could expect to see. During the procedure, Nydia was attentive ensuring I was comfortable since the treatment can be a little uncomfortable. The beauty of coolsculpting is that after your sessiom is over with, you can go about your day like normal. 0 recovery period. I couldn't be happier with my results. My skin was glowing on my wedding day and honeymoon. This year, we are welcoming a baby but once I drop my pregnancy weight, I will definitely be visiting Nydia again.
Nydia Collado