48 Years Young, 40 GG's, Down to a D Cup! Life is Wonderful - Fort Myers, FL

Hello Ladies, I never thought this would...

Hello Ladies,

I never thought this would materialize but it has. I am on the other side of the BR hill.
My story is basically the same. I've always had large breasts, but when I reached age 40 they took a trip south and never returned. I heard about Dr Marc Schneider through an ex boyfriend. His ex gf had a lot of work done with him as did her mother. All procedures turned out beautifully and Dr Schneider definitely has the credentials and many years of experience. After meeting with him I knew he was the surgeon for me. Prior to my BR on April 18 2016, Dr Schneider performed almost full body liposuction on me. Afterwards I realized I was not prepared for the level of pain that procedure induces. Whoa~~ But the results turned out Beautiful!!! So now 6 days post op from my BR and lift the pain is nothing compared to liposuction. I would highly recommend Dr Marc Schneider of Fort Myers Florida. He is phenomenal!

Before and after

8 days post op

Sorry they are upside down. You get the idea lol

Feeling fab????

17 days post op

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marc Schneider is an outstanding surgeon who knows exactly what he's doing. No need to look any further. From beginning to end he was wonderful. I would highly recommend him.