My Bad Results with Xeomin... - Fort Myers, FL

I don't think it was the product, I think it was...

I don't think it was the product, I think it was the injector, whom is supposedly a "renown" PS in Fort Myers FL. Went for a face lift consult & decided to have Xeomin treatment done by him, while I was there. Was due for my "Botox".... I have used Botox, & Dysport on regular basis for over 15 years. So wanted to try something different "Xeomin".
I couldn't have been more disappointed & since had left the area & will never go back to this place again, let alone let this guy cut on my face.
I have NEVER had negative undesirable results in my 15 years of getting Botox products injected.
In a nut shell, my eyes & brow drooped so severely it caused sagging between my brows and upper nose. All the $$$ I spent & I look older and just awful.
Also it was a battle to get a $50 incentive I was suppose to receive through a participating program at that time (can't remember). I finally did get it after ALOT of phone call & emails to this Southwest FL PS...
Its been 4 months now & most of it has worn off & I plan to go to my regular injector here in Wisconsin as soon as I can!
I prefer not to say, on a public forum, the name of this Doctor for personal reasons.