I'm Only 46 Years Old but Wanted a Facelift! - Fort Myers, FL

Ok, I am only 46 years old and all of my friends...

Ok, I am only 46 years old and all of my friends around the same age are asking me why in the world I would have a facelift so young?? Like them, I've started the "Fillers" to gain back the youthful face I had in my 30's only to be disappointed that it still doesn't look like me! Continuing with this I could see I would just look like all the women in their 40's and 50's who look like pumpkin heads because they are full of Juvederm or whatever filler trying to avoid surgery. I knew better and made the right choice in finding Dr. Prendiville! He is an amazing surgeon, I loved his before and after pictures when I met with him I felt very comfortable and his staff is wonderful and caring. He recommended an SLift (less than full facelift) and a little neck tightening procedure at the same time. I'm almost three weeks out and I couldn't be happier! I knew I was making the right decision in not waiting until my 50's to have this done like most women do. My healing was so easy, almost no pain just a very tight feeling. I hope this review helps women decide to consider the surgery rather than reaching for all the other things that don't give the same results and if you able to make it to Dr. Prendiville for this procedure you will not regret it!! I will post some before and after pictures soon!

Before and After Face/Neck Lift (Two Week Post Op)

Post Op Pictures

Here are some selfies of my scars, I'm about four months post op now, should be wearing a pony tail by the summer!!!
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stephen Prendiville has a wonderful bedside manner and above all else is an amazing surgeon! I wanted to go to a Doctor who's specialty was Faces and this was the man! I loved his before and after pictures and scar placement especially was very important to me. He took a lot of time explaining the procedure as well as the healing process which I really appreciated.