Wish I Done This Years Ago Instead of Waiting!! - Fort Myers, FL

I am so happy to be on the other side of my breast...

I am so happy to be on the other side of my breast implant removal procedure. Dr. Brueck and his staff are wonderful. I wanted my implants out for years and finally went in for a consultation. I chose Dr. Brueck based on both reviews on this site as well as personal reviews from the community. He explained all of my options thoroughly. I chose to remove my implants with a fat transfer procedure. While I did not have alot of fat to transfer, it was just enough to fill in the cleavage area. My implant removal recovery far exceeded my expectations. I felt better within a week and within two weeks felt like I had fully recovered. I did wait to start running or swimming for a month but was able to do other moderate exercise within two weeks. I have nothing but praise for Dr Brueck both for his compassion as well as his excellent surgical technique. His staff was kind and empathetic during the process. I recommend Dr Brueck highly.
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon