32 Year Old, Needing Revision Rhinoplasty from Terrible First Nose Job - Fort Myers, FL

I really loved the front view of my face, however...

I really loved the front view of my face, however the profile view was awful! It had a very extended, bulbous tip, and a large bump on one side of the bridge where I had broken it as a teenager. It was the one thing one my body that I was always very self conscious about and as a result it wrecked my self esteem throughout my teen years. In 2013, I decided to go for it and get a nose job!! So excited, but I really didn't do my research. I ended up going to a surgeon who is well known for breast surgeries, but didn't do many facial surgeries. In my absolute ignorance, I trusted her, and she assured me she had done "plenty" of rhinoplasty procedures, but that her patients wouldn't sign a waiver to submit their before and after pictures.... Should have been a total red flag, but I was so naive and ignorant and thought- what could go wrong??? So I ended up having the surgery. Well it turned out terrible. I ended up with a very fake looking "pinched tip" a dent on one side of my nose from improper packing, breathing issues, and a classic dropped columula- awful!!! Not only did I look ridiculous from my profile, but now the front view of my face was so distorted. It literally looked like my nostrils were flaring in anger- permanently!!! Anyway, jump forward 3 years, and after traveling to Seattle, and Dallas to meet with top facial surgeons, I settled on my third candidate, Dr. Stephen Prendiville. I just had the surgery July 25th, so it's been about 10 days. I'll post the before and after pics, as well as the healing progress along the way.

Pre surgery photos

A few pre surgery photos

Day 13

Put a little mascara on and even brushed my hair! Swelling is almost totally gone in my face, however I still have a small dark red bruise under my left eye and the slight yellow tinge of old bruising under both. The sutures around my nose are still very tender and red, but I'm hoping the scarring here will be pretty minimal as it was with my first go around. Over all, I feel great, excited to see the final outcome and get the tape off in a few days. It amazes me how fast our bodies can heal. Stay tuned :)

Bandages taken off!!!

Yippppppeeeeeee... Still feel like my nose is made of wood (if that makes any sense)
Super numb would be a better explanation.... And very swollen.... BUT I LOVE IT!!! Dr. Prendiville you are a surgical genius!!!! And I love your staff :) :)
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prendiville has been exceptional so far, he is extremely educated, professional, and surprisingly down to earth. He even called and texted the first few days himself to see how I was recovering right after surgery.