Face/neck Lift, Upper Blepharoplasty, Chin Implant, Juvederm (Lips) - Fort Myers, FL

At 50 years of age, I finally decided to do...

At 50 years of age, I finally decided to do something for myself. Somewhere between 45 and 50, my lower face melted into my neck! I looked so old and avoided anyone with a camera. I researched surgeons here on Real Self and in New Beauty. I reviewed hundreds of before and after photos and the work that always drew my eye was the artistry of Dr. Stephen Prendiville! His work was consistently natural, refreshed and beautiful! When I met him, I was 100% confident that I was in the right hands. I could not be more pleased with my results!! He is a master at his craft and his staff is top notch!! I am so glad I trusted my face to Dr. Prendiville. He is a consummate professional! My before and after pictures were recently added under his profile here on RealSelf.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best!! His results are everything I could have dreamed of and more!! I look younger and natural!! I'm only 8 weeks out and I am 1000% satisfied!! I love my profile and my neck!! Thank you Dr. Prendiville! I am very happy with my results.