26 with 1 Kid - Fort Lauderdale, FL

BBL With Dr. Wendell Perry February 10 After a...

BBL With Dr. Wendell Perry
February 10

After a tummy tuck, the top of my stomach was very high. The doctor in New York whom perform the surgery did not lipo my stomach. The top was big and below my belly button was flap. I try working out but couldn't get rid off it. Also I didn't like the rolls in my back and extra fat by the under arm towards my back.

Don't not go to Wendell Perry.

Dr. Perry is a Lier, I paid almost $9000 for a bbl. The main area of my body that made me wanted surgery was the top of my stomach.
He didn't lipo that area at all and also by my bra area (back). He talk a big game and didn't believer. He is so mess.. The morning of my procedure. He was late and also not well prepared. Smh
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry is real down to earth. Almost 4 year prior, I went to him for a breast lift. I was happy with my lift. I always get asked if I have implants. I do not have implants.. Just a lift. The scar from the lift is a little wide and dark, Bc I put the scar tape on a little early. With that said.. It was only right to go back to him for lipo/bbl. Did the BBL, Bc it didn't make sense to let me fat go to waste. A bigger Butt ever hurt. Lol Also the first time I met Dr. perry. He made me feel comfortable and he wasn't telling me what I want to hear. Also I like that he wasn't trying to push next extra surgery onto me. I had also asked him about a nose job and he was honest with me. He told me I didn't need it. The little that would be right to take off or pull in would have been a waste of money. Only a real doctor would tell you that. Most doc would have done it for the money.