50 Years Old with Menopause Weight - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Menopause and life events were packing on the...

Menopause and life events were packing on the pounds, but I didn't have time for recovery from surgery, so I wanted to try an alternative. after doing a lot of research, I found Vanquish! It's amazing...I actually felt the fat bursting during the treatment. I've had some hard "balls" m but the Drs. assured me they will disapate and sure enough every week more fat eliminates and the hard spots are getting smaller and smaller.
So, I literally lay down and relax for 1 hour a week and I've lost weight and inches!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

First I met with the doctor...I love this office, FEMALE physicians only! She evaluated me and came up with a 3 week plan of Vanquish treatments, so that I could lose the belly fat without having to deal with downtime. Then I met with their weight loss expert who gave me a plan to follow for optimum results. Everyone in the office was so nice and told me what to expect every step of the way..