35 Y.o No Kids, 60lbs Weight Loss - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dr. Pinnella is the best! I when to a few places...

Dr. Pinnella is the best! I when to a few places before choosing Dr.Pinnella, he was the only doctor that actually grabbed my fat and took measurements before making his suggestions. He was also the only doctor that suggested I get an inverted tummy tuck because I had a lot of lose skin cause of my weight lost. Dr. Pinnella also did my breast lift with implants which is looking great as well. I still can't believe how great the surgery came out, my stomach is so flat, he removed 9 pounds of fat and skin from my stomach and a litter of fat from my back. He left everything so smooth and nice, no more rolls or saddle bags! He's amazing!

2 months after

I'm so happy with my body, I just can't wait till my scars heel and I can go to the beach.

Yet another great surgery with Dr.Pinellas

No I'm down 30 more pounds, I had an arm and thigh lift, very happy with my body still have 10lbs to go

6 months later 90lbs total weight lost so far

Im down a total of 90lbs now and its been 6 months since my tummy tuck I'm super happy with the results, I've recently had my 3rd surgery with Dr.Pinnellas which was a thigh and arm lift, I can't believe this is my body!

Updating my pics 6 months after my tummy tuck