53 - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I wanted to refine my jaw line as I had lost some...

I wanted to refine my jaw line as I had lost some shape over time, my neck was not much of a concern. I am now almost 8 weeks post procedure and I see some improvement in the jawline but I still have a "fat" pocket under my chin which I did not have pre procedure. At my 6 week check my Dr. felt this was still fluid and swelling from the procedure and we will wait and see at 12 weeks to compare photos pre v post. At this point I have some concerns for both the limited improvement and, of course, the new, jiggly ,neck look.

thermitight underchin swelling

Same angle view post treatment 9 weeks

3 months post thermitight

At yesterday's 3-month post procedure check up the PA admitted that she had not seen edema last this long but suggested that another 3 to six months should see the concern resolve. I asked them to email all my pics but, as of this evening, I have not received them. I was told of the fatty pocket under my chin didn't dissipate, they would do the procedure again. Any opinions on redoing the procedure? My neck was never the problem before the procedure.

pre and 3 months post thermitight

pre and 3 months post Thermitight

Results not evident yet.

6 months post themitight

At 6 months still almost no change, will see Dr. again at 9 months

6+ months post Thermitight

Thermi tight more harm than good

Ok, after 11 months it is apparent that thermostat has aged my appearance considerably. The doctor states that Surgery will be the only means for a favorable outcome. I chose Therma tight because I didn't want or need surgery in the first place.

first picture to last picture

You can see the deterioration, over the last year, in the appearance of my neck after Thermitight.

ThermiTight 20 Months Later

No real need to post updated pics, Nothing has improved. The ThermiTight procedure left me with crapey, loose, skin under my neck and $3400 poorer. I regret having purchased this procedure, and worry occasionally what detrimental effects it may have going forward.
Suria Plastic Surgery

This is a wonderful group of caring professionals. I have been a patient since before Dr. Mayl retired.