Trying to remove all silicon 1000 from face

Hello, I'm a registered nurse working in plastics...

Hello, I'm a registered nurse working in plastics and I always volunteered to be a "guinea pig" with new products. The micro-droplet technique was used to pump up my cheek bones and lips over 2 years from 2010 thru 2012. the effect was awesome. Beautiful high cheekbones and pouty lips.... Now, years later, my cheeks have dropped to the center leaving me with a "cabbage patch doll look " and my lips keep growing scar tissue which makes the lips grow bigger and bigger. I have had a lip reduction last year and will have to have another this year. There is no way to remove the silikon 1000 from my lips so the tissue has to be taken out. Also, I have been getting an allergic reaction to the silikon all over my face. Some days when I wake up it will be there and it takes a week to go away. I have been on prednisone for 3 months last year! I think this is from this strange foreign substance. It's a nightmare! Don't do it!

Silikon Removal by Dr. Gallerani in Miami

Hello Everyone, I finally found a Dr. that knows how to take the Silikon 1000 out of the cheeks without any scarring. I'm only 4 days post op and I can already see the results. I'll post the before photo's now. I'm still swollen and black and blue so you won't be able to tell that well. Dr. G is the best! He takes his time explaining everything and the procedure is done under local and a block ( like the dentist ). It took about 1 hour and then I got to see the Silikon material in the canister. It looks like oily white globs. It's poison! Afterward my facial rash and the itching stopped! I'm so glad I found Dr. Gallerani. He saved my life.

Three weeks later still recovering from silicon removal in cheeks and lips

Hi Everyone, I had the silicon in my lips removed about 3 weeks ago and then the cheek removal about 2 weeks ago. Still numb and bruised but you can tell the difference. I felt as though I was turning into a different species on this planet with the strange way the Silicon was transforming and deforming my face! LOL

Long journey without silicon 1000

Hi Everyone, It's been awhile since my post. I had the silicon removed by the liposuction technique. Well, maybe not the best idea. I have dents in my face that I now have to fill with voluma from time to time. Help! Does anyone have any ideas or advice? Thank You

Disappointed with Dr. Harrison and Staff

I everyone, haven't posted in awhile. Scheduled a consult with Dr. Harrison Lee in New York City last Monday. His office manager Susan assured me that he will be able to help me and prepared me for surgery the next day, Tuesday! I was so excited that this poison would be out of my face and I would not have any weird eczema like reactions on my face any longer. I booked my flight $250.,paid out of pocket for my MRI $250.and also I had to pay lab work $304, and hotel for two weeks $2,000. Dr. Harrison looked at me and said there was nothing he could do for me and couldn't get me out of the office fast enough. He just stated to go to an Immunologist.... I don't even think he looked at the MRI Disk because his Mac computer was not compatible. All that expense for nothing. It was really heart breaking. I feel his office manager should apologize for all the work and expense I had to go through only to be turned away. Also, the other dark haired receptionist was very rude. Where is the compassion ladies? My advice to Dr. Harrison Lee would be to hire nurses or other women trained in the medical profession so at least the be treated with respect, knowledge and kindness.

I can't get my medical records!

Hi Everyone, I found a dermatologist that wants to help me but he needs my medical records and Dr. Melvin Propis's office, where I had the injections done, will not send them. It's like they don't want to help me! My face is now getting really red and it seems as though the Silicon migrated to my chin area...I can feel small lumps and bumps. Still itchy as help and keeps me up at night. Haven't worked now in over two years and my savings are almost gone! Any advice would help my Real Self Friends.
Dr. Propis

I mistakenly put the wrong Doctor on my review. What I ment to say was that Dr. Propis did my lip reduction and it turned out perfect. I apologize for the faux pas! Dr. Propis did a very good job!