SIEA Flap Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Recently I was diagnosed with invasive ductal...

Recently I was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer and my surgeon recommended Dr. Dreszer for breast reconstruction. Though I was a little anxious about my procedure, the relaxing environment and beautiful décor of his office, as well as his courteous staff made me feel welcome. Since the first moment I met Dr. Dreszer I felt comfortable and very impressed with his knowledge, expertise, personable manners, and professionalism. Also, the fact that he speaks Spanish made my visit feel more comfortable and made the process much smoother. He explained to me the different types of breast reconstruction surgeries and which would be the better one for me. I loved the fact that he never made me feel rushed and took his time to address all of my concerns and answer all of my questions. Dr. Dreszer performed the superficial inferior epigastric artery (SIEA) flap reconstruction. This is a very specialized procedure that only a few U.S. plastic surgeons are trained to perform. The surgery was a success and I am extremely satisfied and grateful for everything he did. Dr. Dreszer is very passionate about his job and a genuinely cares about his patients. I can't thank him enough for the excellent job he did with my breast surgery. Dr. Dreszer is an amazing, talented, compassionate, and gifted plastic surgeon, but above all else, an excellent human being. I highly recommend him to anyone because to me he is the Best!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dreszer is an amazing doctor! He has many qualities that a good doctor should possess and that make him stand out from other physicians. Dr. Dreszer has my total respect, admiration, and gratitude. He showed compassion at all times, empathized, and understood what I was going through with my breast cancer diagnosis. I felt confident because from the moment I met him, I was certain God had led me to him.