rhinoplasty happiness - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have waited along time to undergo my Rhinoplasty...

I have waited along time to undergo my Rhinoplasty. So many friends told me not to do it. One of my girlfriends told me about her surgeon and how much she appreciated his compassionate personality and his ability to listen . So I decided to go with my friend for a consult .
When I finally went to meet with DR PINNELLA. I knew he would be the right surgeon for me.
I explained my wishes and he understood clearly my goals. I did not want to chisel my nose away to nothing. I wanted small adjustments to soften the small bump on the bridge and trim the end of my nose ever so slightly . DR PINNELLA has his Masters in Fine Arts . This gives him the upper hand to understand the creative process along with the reality of what can be done surgically . This made it so easy for me to describe my idea 's to him . He sat observing my face and nose and explained all of the pros and cons of Rhinoplasty in great detail. He was confident . Yes !! We can do this !! I was so happy !!!

I would like to take this moment to comment on the greatest gratitude and thanks I have for all Dr. John Pinnella has done for me. My entire adult life I have professionally and personally been involved in the medical community so I can share with confidence that I have come to recognize every aspect of what makes a medical professional to be at the top of their industry…the best of the best. And in over 20 years, I have yet to come in contact nor have been the recipient of such excellence as I have in my dealings with Dr. Pinnella. In every aspect of his profession, Dr. Pinnella takes great care in understanding the goals and objectives and ultimate desire of his patients from pre and post-operative support. His craftsmanship is precise and beyond exceptional to those goals and objectives of his patients. Yet moreover his ability to understand the psyche of his patients and show the utmost of care in managing emotions, trepidations and concerns while positioning the patient to ultimately achieve her desired result is truly the best I’ve witness and experienced in over 3 decades. I would recommend Dr. John Pinnella to anyone seeking to better themselves physically and emotionally without hesitation.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon