liposuction great results - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Lipo suction . I have always had a super flat...

Lipo suction . I have always had a super flat stomach .Until my body went thru some health issues that required surgery . My recovery was long and of course no exercise was permitted . So a layer of fat on developed on lower stomach region. When consulting with my PS regarding a Breast Aug. He said we could combine the lipo into the surgery . I WAS SO HAPPPY YA.
Get new boobs and some lipo. PERFECT !!! My PS is DR JOHN PINNELLA .
I would highly recommend Lipo to anyone that qualifies for this procedure. The recovery is not that bad. Yes you bruise and its hurts . TOTALLY WORTH IT.
I must say the results are fantastic .
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

DR PINNELLA is a very detailed surgeon and truly a compassionate person. He wants the best for his patients. I was very fortunate as other friends suggested the Dr to me and I am so grateful. He truly understands and appreciates each persons expectations. He spends the time to explain to the best of his abilities the results we can expect. He does NOT promise unrealistic results. One crucial point for me is the level of experience the surgeon has in his field. Also to know the surgeon is frequently updating the knowledge of his craft. My Dr is in surgery every single day. So like any profession. The more you do practice your craft . The better you become. Another great point about Dr Pinnella is he knows how to assess unforeseen situations that might occur. I know this . Because he consulted a friend of mine . She had poor results from another surgeons work . DR Pinnella was able to assess her case and advise her that he could do the revision with better results .My friend is also very happy . To me Thats a great surgeon !!! Experience counts. Not all Dr's will be super chatty. My opinion is the consultation should be informative and all of Your questions should be answered that pertain to the surgeon. If you have general questions . The nurses can answer those . Once you have a feeling of confidence and if you are ready to proceed with your surgery . Book it . If not, advise the staff your not feeling assured . OR ..... go get a 2nd opinion . We " The Patient " have to do our due diligence and research . Not the other way around.