42 Years Old Mother of 2and I'm Getting Tickle Lipo and Fat Transfer to Buttock - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I now weight 184 lbs and I guess lack of exercise...

I now weight 184 lbs and I guess lack of exercise and bad habit of eating fatty food didn't do me no service. My goal is to fit in a size 6 pant by summer. I found doctor Randy M Dean at strax rejuvenation. They preform a lot of surgery in many ppl and the price is very affordable, I will be posting.

Tickles Lipo flanks back and from plus fat transfer to buttock for more rounding at strax rejuvenation with Doctor Thomas Pane

I first wanted doctor Dean but reading all the negatives review I decided to see Doctor Thomas pane. I'm looking to set a date around March 25th and if anyone know nor heard of him plz let me know.

More pics of my fat A..

A full body photo of my fat a..

Tickle lipo with a Doctor Dean at strax

I finally decided to go ahead and get this lipo done next week. I'll be back with the up results.

I posted a review before and now I'm just giving...

I posted a review before and now I'm just giving and update. I went and got my lipo done but the doc had to stop he couldn't do my back part of the body bc my BP was keep on going high. Am I satisfied? I don't know yet bc he told me I'll have a loss skin. And I don't think he promise me flat belly. .

Naples Plastic Surgeon

He was very much forward with how he feel about the outcome of my procedure.