26 Year Old with 2 Kids! tickle Lipo to the abdomen and flanks

I wanted to do this to gain my confidence back...

I wanted to do this to gain my confidence back that I had before the kids!! I want to feel like me again! I want to be able to wear what I want instead of loose fitting shirts all the time to cover up my pudge! I pray and hope this tickle Lipo gives me the results I'm looking for! Pray for me everyone!

Pics after tickle Lipo to the abdomen and flanks

I finally went through with the procedure and it was not all "ticklish" as some would explain! Being under local anesthesia you do however feel some pain! I'm still very very swollen but can see some slight results! Just really looking forward to when all this swelling goes down.

3rd day post op

Today is day 3 post op! No medication needed today and I'm able to move a lot more by my self. I'm still wearing my garment 24/7 except for showering of course. Really praying and hoping for great results especially with the lower part of my abdomen! Will post pics of day later today! Today it feels like I worked out really hard I'm extremely sore! No heavy pain! Also I'm wearing spanks over my garment for increase compression.

2nd day post op vs. 3rd day post op

Still not the results I want to see as far as the side view goes but I have to remember it's only day 3 and I'm still really swollen! But ughhhhh I want results now!!!
Dr.Randy Dean