"60 Years Old, 3 Kids and Feeling Uncomfortable About It - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Researching and deciding to have this procedure...

Researching and deciding to have this procedure was very exciting yet uncertain experience. I am so glad I chose you to do my labiaplasty. You educated me about things that months of research on the internet could not. Thank you for never making me feel rushed or pressured into making my surgery desicions. I cannot thank you enough for your quality of care, professionalism, and concern demonstrated by all of the staff. I am very pleased with the results.

Happy about the results of my liabiplasty!

Researching and deciding to have this procedure was very exciting yet uncertain experience. I am so glad I chose Dr Zoran Potparic to do my labiaplasty. Dr. Potparic educated me about the procedure that months of research on the internet could not. Thank you for never making me feel rushed or pressured into making my surgery desicions. I cannot thank Dr. Potparic enough for your quality of care, professionalism, and concern demonstrated by all of the staff. I am very pleased with the results.

I am very happy about the results of my labiaplasty!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

To you, Dr. Potparic I cannot say enough about your incredible knowledge, skill and talent! You made it very comfortable and a pleasing experience! I feel very fortunate to have you as my Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Potparic and his staff!