23 Years Old, No Kids, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Let me start off by saying this was the best...

Let me start off by saying this was the best decision I've made. I have been self conscious of my labia minora since I was about 16. My left labia minora was significantly longer than my right and it was very uncomfortable to do almost anything. The most embarrassing part for me was that I would have to go and "tuck myself" away whenever I was exercising or in a bathing suit, etc.

I scheduled an appointment with Esse Plastic Surgery and they were able to get me in for this procedure 5 days after the consultation. We went with the wedge method and the actual surgery only took about an hour and it was very easy. I was in bed post op for about two days (with my butt and legs raised) but that was about it. Coming out of surgery it was just uncomfortable but I wouldn't say it was painful. I took Tylenol to help with the discomfort and ice packs are your best friend!!

This whole process went very smoothly and I think reading about everyone's experiences helped me a lot. Also, one week post op after I went to the bathroom, I went to go tuck my labia in and was extremely happy when I realized I will never have to do that again!!

The stitches came out on their own and I was only swollen for 3-4 days. I am currently 5 weeks post op and it's still sensitive but not painful even in the slightest.

I am very happy with the outcome of the surgery and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to do it for themselves.

Feel free to ask any questions! Also I don't have any pictures to post and I apologize for that!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sudarsky was very wonderful. She was very reassuring, answered all my questions, and she just put me at ease throughout the whole experience. I would definitely recommend her.