Labiaplasty: 100% Worth Every Penny!! I Wish I Would Have Done It YEARS Ago!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

41 year old here! I have always had a larger sized...

41 year old here! I have always had a larger sized labia, but with childbirth and aging, it became more and more prominent, impeding my athletics, sexual relations, and overall comfort with constant pulling of the excess skin. I had contemplated the procedure for many years, but did not want my labia essentially amputated, as I had seen done on other women who have had the procedure. When I heard about the 'wedge' technique, I decided to do my research and find a doctor who was experienced, qualified, and who I felt comfortable enough with to place my beloved labia in his or her hands. That's when I found Dr. Laura Sudarski in my hometown of Fort Lauderdale, FL. After speaking with her, I immediately knew she was 'the one' and my results speak for themselves. Rather than completely excising my labia (I wanted to keep SOME of it), she created a work of art that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, maintaining the natural edges and minimizing scarring. My only regret is that I wish I would have found Dr. Sudarsky years ago!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

One word about Dr. Sudarsky: AMAZING!!!!!