My Ears Were Slowly Sliding Down The Sides Of My Face! Fort Lauderdale, FL

I came to Dr. Potparic because my face was...

I came to Dr. Potparic because my face was deformed, due to a "LifeStyle Lift", performed 6-years prior. Yes, the previous "butcher" had used my ears to lift my chin. He had actually attached my ears to my chin. Over the years, as my chin began to sag, it pulled my ears down the sides of my face! So, not only did I have Pixie Ears, I had a lumpy, saggy chin...And my face ached.

Dr. Potparic came to my rescue. He correctly lifted my chin, via platymaplasty. He also detached my ears from my face, removed the VERY visible scars from both the back of my head, ears and sides of my face, plus reconstructed my deformed earlobes. Although I am only 3 months out of surgery and still experiencing "tingling" due to healing facial nerves, the difference in my appearance is extremely noticeable. I feel confident meeting people and no longer feel them staring at my scared & deformed face.

I must also thank Dr. Potparic's amazing office staff. Danielle, his right-hand woman, has the answers to every question and is very gentle and caring in all she does. Maria, at the front desk, does so much more than answer the phone. She is quick to share her own experiences and ease any fears you might have.

I am so happy that I found Dr. Potparic, he has changed my life for the better, and for this, I am extremely grateful...Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Potparic was always available to answer all of my questions. He personally called the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. My husband/caregiver was very pleased by this phone call and was able to address his concerns and relax. I literally put my head in Dr. Potparic's hands and do not have even one regret!