Optimal Results with a Natural Look

Dr. Felder performed upper eyelid surgery, laser...

Dr. Felder performed upper eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing, and injection of Restylane filler. I was ambivalent as my goal was to have an outcome with a natural look and that is exactly what he did. I felt confident choosing him as my surgeon as his specialty is in eyelid surgery exclusively. I had optimal results, he fixed my droopy eyelids without making it appear that I had surgery. Dr. Felder is the best choice if you are looking for a surgeon.

Extremely Satisfied

I consulted with numerous surgeons and Dr. Felder was my first choice. He performed upper eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing, and injection of Restylane filler. My goal was to have a natural look and following the procedures, I look refreshed and have a more youthful appearance without looking like I had surgery. I felt very confident choosing him as my surgeon as his specialty is in eyelid surgery exclusively. He is also excellent in providing optimal results with fillers. Thank you Dr. Felder, you are the best!

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon