Blepharoplasty -juviderm - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was referred to Dr. Thomassen by a friend. After...

I was referred to Dr. Thomassen by a friend. After reading his outstanding reviews I decided to schedule a complimentary consultation for a Bleharoplasty " eye lift ." When I walked into his waiting room it was PACKED with post-op patients and potential patients of diverse ethnecticites and race. As a dark skin hispanic with Asian eyes it is important for me to know that Dr. T is experienced in all skin types. Dr.T answered all my questions and concerns. I also decided I wanted to get some injectables and He tried to talk me out of it, insisting I didn't need it ...but I insisted I did...he injected my marionette lines and nasolabial folds and He did an excellent job. To my surprise I did NOT bruise not one bit! And I ALWAYS bruise after any treatment and it takes several weeks before it clears up. Dr. T's technique is excellent. He is very kind and gentle. I felt very comfortable with him. His staff is very professisional, as well as warn and caring. I will be scheduling my eye lift in the next few weeks. I look forward to having Dr. T as my surgeon for all my aesthetic needs as well as my family.
So happy to have found him.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon