Amazing Results!!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was tired of getting up in the morning and...

I was tired of getting up in the morning and looking not rested. I did an extensive research on this site to find the most skilled surgeon. After reading all the amazing and solid 5 stars reviews that Dr. Felder has I knew that I was going to be in the best hands. I made my appointment and to my surprise I was blown away by his staff. Jill and Katie are the best!!!. Such nice and caring people. They work really hard to make every step of your experience very smooth.

Very happy with my upper eyelid surgery

My scars are just getting better. Super happy about the outcome????
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

When I met Dr Felder on my first consultation I knew that I didn't need to look any further. He was very professional and what I liked the most was that he didn't try to sell me on anything. He knows his business, he has performed so many of these surgeries with such amazing results that for me that was the ticket. If I have to give a piece of advice, when it comes to your eyes don't blink twice and look for somebody that does just eyes. Dr Felder is an Oculoplastic Surgeon with an extensive curriculum and on top of that a very warm and caring person. I highly recommend him.