54 Year Old with "Droopy" Eyes - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wasn't happy the way eyelids appeared looking in...

Wasn't happy the way eyelids appeared looking in the mirror or in pictures. I had previously gone to a plastic surgeon inquiring about what could be done. The dr. recommended a "facelift" which I was not interested in doing! A friend had just had eyelid blepharoplasty by Dr. Felder 2 weeks before I saw her and her eyes looked amazing!! I scheduled a consult soon thereafter and was very impressed after meeting Dr. Felder and his staff!!

Update review-very happy with results!

After meeting with Dr. Felder I scheduled my surgery appointment (for blepharoplasty and lower eyelid laser resurfacing along with juvaderm filler in my cheeks. My daughter's wedding was only 4 weeks away but I was reassured by Dr. Felder that I would have enough time to recover! He was right!! All went well with the surgery and with a little makeup it went unnoticed. Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with the natural looking results. I am now 3 1/2 months post procedure and the incision line on my eyelid is barely visible. I would highly recommend Dr. Felder! He is an excellent surgeon and his staff is very professional, knowledgable, and friendly!!
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Felder to anyone who is thinking about eyelid and or laser lower eyelid procedures. He emphasized on making the eyes very natural looking and was extremely cautious doing the procedure. I am very pleased with the follow up care and results!!