43 Year Old Tired of Looking Tired! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I met with Dr Thomassen in his office yesterday ,...

I met with Dr Thomassen in his office yesterday , he was very professional and explained everything. His office staff were very sweet and answered all my questions. My procedure was done this morning, it lasted about 45 minutes. I must say I did not feel any pain during the procedure, however, after the local anesthesia wore off, my pain level went up to about a 5. I took a vicodine and I was pain free. Dr T said I should expect more swellingness tomorrow so we shall see. I'll post more pics tomorrow. BTW I took Arnica and Vitamin C right after procedure.

Day two

Not much swelling Today, incision looks beautiful and no pain whatsoever! So far I'm loving my results!

Upper bleph 6 months p/o

My right eye still have some drooping. I emailed Doctor 2 months postop and he said we had to wait till all the swelling goes down and that it might take 6 months. Well,here we are 6 months later with some improvement but not completely satisfied . My right eye was always my main concern as it had the most drooping . My top eye liner still gets smear as a result of the droopiness.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon