40 Years Old Hooded Eyelids - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I would have a full nights sleep and someone would...

I would have a full nights sleep and someone would always tell me I looked tired- I just turned 40 and it was time to have this fixed. Living in South Florida I have seen many bad eye jobs. I did a lot of research to find the right Doctor and I am so lucky I found Doctor Felder! I thought I was going to need my eyelids and lower eyes done. After meeting Dr Felder he told me I only needed the top and laser under the eye would help with the bags. Dr.Felder make me feel comfortable right away he took his time and answered all of my questions- I knew I was in the best hands. The surgery was easy and the recovery was painless- I did not need anything for pain. People did not notice what I had done but they did notice I looked younger and refreshed. Three years later and I see friends I have not seen in years and they tell me I look better and younger now vs 10 years ago. I am so happy I had this surgery done and thankful to Dr.Felder and his amazing staff. I wish I had before pictures- I looked for some but I have my sunglasses on in every picture.
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr.Felder is the best in Florida. Amazing bedside manner, he is kind and has a real passion for what he does. He took time to answer all of my questions on each visit I never felt rushed. My Mom and many of my friends are now his patients. He has a natural touch so you will look like the best you!