28 Years Old with Missing and Failing Teeth

I wanted to move forward with my career in the...

I wanted to move forward with my career in the hospitality industry. but due to bad teeth (although no employer will ever admit it) if you don't have clean and nice smile or teeth for that matter it's holds you back no matter how great of a person your are. So here came that commercial I saw in the cafeteria one afternoon and I pretend not to pay it attention around my co-workers but I was dailed in. Just hearing them answer all the questions I've been asking myself during the commercial I was overjoyed. When I arrived at the Fort Lauderdale location for the first time I was sceptical to how could I afford this procedure.. Colleen and Anna were/are amazing. Anna assist me in getting financing to assure I get the procedure I so desperately needed. She was so sweet and compassionate to my situation I was immediately relieved after speaking with her. With in a few weeks after meeting with Dr. Alberto I got my procedure done and I love it!. Everytime i go for a visit they great you by name it makes you feel like we're family. I am so thankful for my new smile! Thanks guys you changed my life. ( it also got me a promotion too????) Also the nurse the assist before you see the dock are terrific the sweetest ladies ever and so funny.. I love them all. Nurse Jackie has been with me since day 1 she is the best. Also nurse Stacy thank you thank you for all that you guys do!

If you need a procedure done that braces cannot fixed please give this guy's a call I promise you won't be let down. I don't have any before pictures to post but I do have after cause I can't stop smiling!
Dr. Juan Alberto

Dr. ALBERTO is very very very good at what he does and he is down to earth.