3 Weeks Post Op and I STILL Haven't Stopped Smiling! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

This was the best decision I've ever made and I...

This was the best decision I've ever made and I couldn't have picked a better surgeon! Dr. Learn and her staff was amazing, sweet, kind and always helpful. That's just the icing on the cake. Aside from the exceptional care and professionalism, *MY BREAST LOOK AMAZING* ! I have always tried to hide my breast; they were large and I had large unsightly areolas as well. Dr. Learn has seemingly performed a miracle and now I can't stop staring at my own breast. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be happy to look at my breast. My only regret is that I didn't make the choice sooner.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Attentive, very thorough, I knew exactly what to expect. I had no pain, no problems although if I did, I'm sure Dr. Learn would have addressed them immediately. Extremely professional and above all compassionate. Very hard to find doctors that are this passionate and caring towards their patients. I am VERY happy with my choice in surgeon.