50 Yrs Old Female - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dr. Palmer is amazing first let me tell you my...

Dr. Palmer is amazing first let me tell you my first experience was with Melissa on the phone just to schedule a consulation she answered so many questions and gave me so much information about the procedure I would have never have asked she also offered me to call back if I have any other questions. So professional and friendly. At my appointment Melissa and Stephanie were so warm and welcoming made me and my Husband feel so comfortable. Then We met Dr Palmer I was so nervous about the procedure he listened to me an calmed me down with all his experience he knew exactly what I wanted he took his time showing me and my Husband photos and going over the entire process that I immediately booked my surgery for 6 days later and I am 2 weeks post op and feel amazing. The surgical staff were extremely gentle. I am already back to light cardo. I have been recommending Dr. Palmer to everyone I know.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palmer and his staff were extremely knowledgable about the procedure and the follow up has been great. The procedure was exactly what I wanted and the recovery has been amazing. I would recommend Dr. Palmer to everyone he is amazing.