Dr Revis Restored my Breast Health, Confidence and Appearance! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am taking a moment to share a review because I...

I am taking a moment to share a review because I am lucky to have found a physician as caring, committed and talented as Dr Revis. After my initial breast augmentation and 4 (yes 4!) subsequent revision surgeries by 2 separate surgeons, I was left alone in my struggle and pain. I was told there was nothing more to be done to solve my problems and unsuccessful surgical results. I was in dire need of a skilled surgeon and compassionate listener as I had over 2 years of unending complications. Two other physicians could not solve my complications or ease my suffering.
Dr Revis sorted carefully and thoroughly through each of my issues. He devised a plan to correct for each of the complications that had plagued me for over 2 years (bottoming out, window-shading, asymmetry, rippling and denting). His surgical technique and expertise have restored not only my physical appearance, but also my confidence and thus enabled me to resume normal living. I am so indebted to Dr Revis who has walked every step with me and never gave up on me! He is an amazing listener, has a wonderful staff and provides personalized care I've never before experienced. He was available at every turn and for every question I had. He responded via e-mail immediately before, during and after my surgery. I just cannot say enough about Dr Revis, the gifted surgeon who has provided me aesthetic breast beauty and relief from pain and anguish...... I am thankful every day that I made the journey to Dr Revis!!!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon