AMAZING Breast Revision with Dr. Revis - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I did a lot of research and I chose Dr. Revis and...

I did a lot of research and I chose Dr. Revis and I am glad I did. He is simply the best all around. Broward Medical was a great hospital. Dr. Revis will answer all of your questions. I didn't have many because I chose him because I trusted his work. I was on a plane home and fully mobile within 48 hours. My result is truly perfect and beautiful. Not a single complaint.

Amazing results

I am extremely pleased with my results. It will be a full year this coming November. Although I do plan to go larger after another procedure I have planned. My breasts are beautiful. I am 700cc saline moderate plus profile under the muscle. I will eventually post pictures. I am currently undergoing laser tattoo removal treatments and it isn't too pretty of a sight. Not only are my results absolutely gorgeous, Dr. Revis runs one of the best practices I have ever been too, businesses in general. He promptly responds to emails and calls, but honestly, I had very few questions or concerns. It was seamless start to finish and I cannot say that about many other businesses or Doctors I have dealt with. There are no cons. Also, as I said in previous post- Broward Medical is an amazing hospital with very kind nurses. Highly, highly recommended. I hope girls in the planning stages find these reviews for some reassurance to go to Revis.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Very patient, informative, and most of all: a true professional.