Perky perfect boobs - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Went from flat chest to perfection NATRELLE MOD...

went from flat chest to perfection NATRELLE MOD PROFILE 421 . Love them.
The entire process was a delight. DR Pinella explained in great details the importance of implant size for the perfect match to my body, His post op staff and the surgical team made me feel like a princess. I would highly recommend my surgeon to anyone looking for the perfect cleavage / shape / experience. My procedure was done with the precision. The surgery was a pleasant experience and totally stress free. The incision was placed on the areola. barely visible .

A BEFORE SHOT IN BRA

A CUP

BEFORE PHOTOS

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

my initial consult was very detailed . DR P did a thorough explanation of my surgery with my implants under the muscle. They also showed me the sample implants so i could feel them and imagine them on my body. his post off nursing staff explained in details what i would need to do prior to surgery . His staff also made sure i was comfortable with all details of arrival and post op care. They took my blood and did a complete check of my vitals . DR WHITE explained his role in my surgery / Anethesia . DR WHITE was so kind and detailed . He did a thorough review of my medical history and talked to me about the importance of Anethesia and my comfort . The surgical team was amazing . Not once did i feel any concern. I was assigned my own private nurse in recovery . I was so surprised to see my surgical bra was actually pretty and comfortable. I went home relaxed and slept peacefully. That night the head nurse called to make sure i was resting and comfortable.