best experience best result breast are perfect - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I cannot tell you how happy I am today. I cried...

I cannot tell you how happy I am today. I cried with joy the first day I could see my new boobs !!! Not only is DR PINELLA a top surgeon in his field . He is compassionate and caring . My surgery combined the following . removal of old implants. A lift and new implants. My new size is 616 CC MOD PROFILE. NATRELLE. MAY 5TH 2015 THEY LOOK AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! The entire experience was incredible. The team of professionals as the CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY went above and beyond to make me feel confident in my decision to up size. I was enlightened with important information that no other surgeon or facility had provided. I highly recommend anyone looking for excellent results to please consult with DR PINELLA . I will post images soon. thank you so much . I SMILE ALL DAY !!!!!

4 weeks after breast lift binella method and new implants

The perfect cleavage

My cleavage has its first appearance . Wearing strapless gown !!!!

summer time

If you want to find great specials and excellent surgeon. DR PINNELLA AND DR DELA PADRAJA
at center for cosmetic surgery . winners !!!

Hi R.S followers.
just wanted to share my thoughts today .
We all have goals we wish to achieve . Personal Happiness is one we all share. Electing to have cosmetic surgery is very personal and can change your life . We all have to remember Doctors are people . Just like us. They too have goals in life. They also wish to make every patient happy . why would anyone wish for less. But... Research is very important. Finding the best surgeon takes time. My surgeon is DR Pinnella. He is a very gifted surgeon. He has dedicated his career to helping others achieve personal goals with performing cosmetic surgery for 20 plus years. Dr Pinnella is on the cutting edge with technics . I trust him and his expertise 100 % s I have the proven great results of his skills. I agree with everyone with the fact that We all have our opinions of who we consider as the best surgeon. And this we are all entitled to our opinions . Like anything in life. Total perfection is not guaranteed. Take time to find the right surgeon based on your needs.
Sometimes your personal goals may take more than one surgery to achieve. So be honest with yourself and know this. Its does not mean the surgeon necessarily did a bad job. Plastic surgery requires a surgeon with skills yes we all know this. I also think the surgeon should be somewhat of an artist . Understanding of shape and contour of each person they encounter . Results will always vary . Not one person is alike. The surgical / treatment process might require small adjustments to get you to your final happy place.
Good luck to all of you !!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

my initial consult was very detailed . DR P did a thorough explanation of my surgery about the implants under the muscle. They also showed me the sample implants so i could feel them and imagine them on my body. his post opp nursing staff explained in details what i would need to do prior to surgery . His staff also made sure i was comfortable with all details of arrival and post op care. They took my blood and did a complete check of my vitals . DR WHITE explained his role in my surgery / Anethesia . DR WHITE was so kind and detailed . He did a thorough review of my medical history and talked to me about the importance of Anethesia and my comfort . The surgical team was amazing . Not once did i feel any concern. I was assigned my own private nurse in recovery . I was so surprised to see my surgical bra looked nice and was very comfortable. I went home relaxed and slept peacefully. That night the head nurse called to make sure i was resting and comfortable. GREAT EXPERIENCE