Breast Augmentation After Children - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am blessed to have two beautiful, healthy little...

I am blessed to have two beautiful, healthy little girls that I was able to carry and then breastfeed for a year each. The down side was the effect that this had on my breasts. After I was finished breastfeeding my second daughter, my breasts looked like they had been through war and I became very self-conscious about my appearance. I went to see Dr. Perez based upon a recommendation from a close family friend. The consultation was a wonderful experience. My biggest concern was that my doctor understood what my goals were which in my case meant that I did not want large breasts but rather I was looking for the fullness that had been lost after carrying and breastfeeding two children. Dr. Perez answered all of my questions and never made me feel as though he was losing interest or didn't have the time to speak with me and address my concerns. I felt this same way when I spoke to everyone in the office. It is an extremely warm and friendly environment.
In an effort to have something to compare with this experience, I went to see a second doctor and that experience only confirmed my gut instinct which was that Dr. Perez was the best choice for my procedure and I made the decision to move forward.
Another deciding factor for me was that the surgery is not performed in an office but rather in an actual hospital which for me was a big deal as there are always risks and I felt more comfortable being in the safest environment possible. It is now 2 weeks post-surgery and I am thrilled with the results! The experience was wonderful and my level of self-confidence is higher than it has been in years! I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon