40 Yo Feeling and Looking Fabulous! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

After breastfeeding my two healthy babies, my...

After breastfeeding my two healthy babies, my breasts lost volume and look deflated. I dreaded just looking in the mirror. The symmetry was also off. I felt good wearing a padded bra, but when i took it off, i felt like putting it back on, just saw i wouldnt see them. I performed extensive research in South Miami and Dr. Wigoda was my ultimate selection.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wigoda is a life changer! My friend waited many years and finally decided for Dr. WIGODA and the results were stunning. I did my own research and came to the same conclusion. He was IT. He is truly an artist when it comes to breast augmentation. My surgery went beautifully with no complications. I even travel on the third day. I didn't need the heavy pain killers and stuck with OTC Ibuprofen. Minimal swelling and bruising. DR. Wigoda was responsive and attentive. He is simply an absolute professional with remarkable surgical skills! His staff are a bucket of sunshine. Friendly and go above and beyond to answer your questions. Thank you Dr. Wigoda! Thank you Ruthy and Marie!