Strax Rejuvenation - Fort Lauderdale

Has anyone gone to strax rejuvenation for bbl? I...

Has anyone gone to strax rejuvenation for bbl? I have my consult tomorrow and plan to move fast if everything goes well. This will be my 4th consult, 3 with places here in Orlando. I'm looking to have this done in the last week of January. I've considered having this procedure for a little over a year. I'm really nervous and scared of post surgery recovery.

Change of plans I will be going to body sculptique...

Change of plans I will be going to body sculptique in Weston, Fl March 2nd! I'm so excited, just making payments at this time. The price is $4,600.

New plan

So along has changed since the last time I was in this site. Over the last few years I've gotten married and had a baby. When I got married I figured I might as well wait until after having kids to have the procedure done now that I have my little one I'm so ready. I'm currently booked with doctor Miami for April 2017 because he's booked until then. However I am on the waitlist if something opens up sooner. I'm not sure if I can wait that long if nothing opens sooner. Any suggestions for great doctors in Florida? I'm looking to have it done in late April or early May of this year.

A friend told me about them she did not receive any services though. She heard they offer great prices.