****Booked with Dr. Blinski****

Has anyone gone to strax rejuvenation for bbl? I...

Has anyone gone to strax rejuvenation for bbl? I have my consult tomorrow and plan to move fast if everything goes well. This will be my 4th consult, 3 with places here in Orlando. I'm looking to have this done in the last week of January. I've considered having this procedure for a little over a year. I'm really nervous and scared of post surgery recovery.

Change of plans I will be going to body sculptique...

Change of plans I will be going to body sculptique in Weston, Fl March 2nd! I'm so excited, just making payments at this time. The price is $4,600.

New plan

So along has changed since the last time I was in this site. Over the last few years I've gotten married and had a baby. When I got married I figured I might as well wait until after having kids to have the procedure done now that I have my little one I'm so ready. I'm currently booked with doctor Miami for April 2017 because he's booked until then. However I am on the waitlist if something opens up sooner. I'm not sure if I can wait that long if nothing opens sooner. Any suggestions for great doctors in Florida? I'm looking to have it done in late April or early May of this year.

Change of bbl plans

I have been off this site for awhile. During the time off I got a nose job by dr. Miami and decided to wait for a bbl until my husband and I had our first child. So I had my baby boy on 12/41/15 and now I'm ready to have the procedure. I'm 5'7 and 160lbs now. I was 145 before pregnancy.

I'm looked into two places for the procedure at this time. Evolution MD and vanity with dr. Fisher. I wanted dr. Miami but he was booked until 4/17. Can anyone offer any advice or information on these two doctors.

Pre bbl photos

I'm so ready to have my bbl.

Wish pics

It's official booked with Dr.Hassan

I'm so excited this is finally going to happen after years of wanting the procedure and the timing always being off. I'm booked for 6/21/16 currently searching recovery houses.

Finally!

I'm finally booked with Dr. Blinski May13th. I'm so happy with my decision. He's very professional and his work looks great.

Surgery booked for May 13th Dr. Blinski

Surgery booked, recovery house booked (Miami Escape), and flight booked! The countdown is officially on! I guess it's time to start getting my supplies.
Dr. Blinski

I had my consult with Dr. Blinski April 7th and I'm now booked for May 13th. I'm so excited and nervous. Dr. Blinski and his staff were wonderful at my consult. They were very informative and knowledgeable which makes me feel so comfortable with having the procedure done there. The office is very clean and organized. I'm so happy with my decision. I've been interested in having the procedure for 4 years and now after a baby the time is right.