dr. michael j. rodriguez, md, faacs is #1 miami plastic surgeon!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

It's normal to be afraid of any cosmetic surgery -...

It's normal to be afraid of any cosmetic surgery - but boy did Dr. Rodriguez make me feel comfortable and at ease. I am 41 with two kids and always wanted a flat tummy and a butt. I had my consultation and I went for it. I have never been happier! He put all my doubts at ease, he was a complete professional and I am blessed to have met him. You will NOT regret it - you live once - live it up and change what you don't like - explain to him what will make you happy and he will put his magic to work. i love Dr. Magic Mike!! call for a consultation-  you won't regret it!

Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon

I AM A NEW WOMAN - THANKS TO DR. RODRIGUEZ!!!! I recommend Dr. Rodriguez 100% - he wears magician hands!!!! I had high expectations of his work from reading all his reviews but I was blown away with my results, hands down! He gave me the confidence I had always been looking for - He has great bedside manners; he listens; he is honest and makes you feel like you are the most important patient to him; he is sweet, young and charming, too! I would do this again in a heartbeat. The post-op is not easy but Dr. Rodriguez will make sure you are comfortable; He calls his patients the day of surgery, the day after surgery and stays in contact with you to make sure you are doing well. I HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH HIM AND I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR ANY COSMETIC PROCEDURE, EXCEPT FOR DR. RODRIGUEZ! He is THE BEST!