38-year-old - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am anxiously waiting to have my BBL done. I am...

I am anxiously waiting to have my BBL done. I am going to Vanity Cosmetics and Dr. Ravinder Jarial is going to be my surgeon. Customer Service is ok, They have alot of communication issues. But when you talk to them they're pleasant. I was scheduled for May 2, 2016 but I have to postpone because I caught a respiratory infection. I'm a little upset but it's safety first. I hope I achieve what I am looking for with this doctor.

Got my BBL done yesterday and couldn't be more pleased.

Yesterday I went in for surgery at the Broward Surgery Center in Fort Lauderdale with Dr. Jarial. He was so cool. I got there around 11am and I had the surgery maybe around 1pm. I went in with the anesthesiologist he was talking to me and the next thing I know the Doctor was waking me up saying my butt was nice and round lol. I'm not gonna lie I was shaking so bad they had to put a hot blanket over me. The doctor liposuctioned 12 areas and he was able to put fat in my hips and 1200cc's of fat in each cheek. I got home at 5pm. Maybe around 8pm is when the pain kicked in, it was alot to bare and I was bleeding through my garment, thank God I have a black one. Today is much better. Still sore and it's hard to get up. I will post pictures soon. Overall I am very pleased with my results.

2 days post op

Here are some pics the quality isn't all that great but u can still see the difference in my before picture I will send better pics when i can.

5 days post op

2 weeks po

22 days post op

Swelling has gone. Stomach is still hard and some what lumpy tho.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is very pleasant and down to earth. He is very realistic and he listened to what I wanted. I am more pleased with my results than I thought I would be.